Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Shower Showers and Showers and Showers...


So, 2010 is definitely going down in the books as Year Of The Baby. I mean, it's as if we all drank Kool Aid out of the same Dixie cup- and that Kool Aid happen to contain a million teeny tiny....OK- never mind. My point is...that a TON of ladies in my circle/extended circle have been blessed with 10 little fingers and toes. So, we all know what that means right? Showers. And Showers and yes, more Showers. I may just ask you all to send your gifts via Fed-Ex because there is a good chance that I'll be on Baby Shower overload by the time mine rolls around. *Pause* Who am I kidding? I can't wait for mine. Strange really, because you'd never catch me as a young 10 year old in class drifting off -while our teacher went over math equations- about what I envisioned my wedding to be like when I was "all grown up." There wasn't a big white dress, nor were there birds circling me as I floated toward my smiling prince charming *ding*. No. I was too busy arm wrestling my friend Ernesto who sat behind me- yes, I went to a predominately Hispanic grade school-duh, I AM Mexican.

ANYWAY....I'm surprised at how excited I am about our child's pre-bday party. Luckily, I have some thing to hold me over until it's time to start "helping" my friends plan mine :). My good friend Micaela and I are co-hosting a shower for Lauren- you met her in the last post. Which brings me to the point of THIS post- sorry for the delay. I've become quite the blog fein and stumbled upon this really chic party planning blog. A great inspirational tool- hoping to pull some ideas from them. Take a look at some of the images I pulled from their latest post below!

... and go to: www.hostesswiththemostess.com for more!







No comments:

Post a Comment